Paycom Center Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, The Chesapeake Energy Arena has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 405-602-8700.
The Chesapeake Energy Arena is proud to offer the following ADA-compliant accommodations.
- Accessible Drop-Off/Entrance is available near the entrances at Reno and Robinson.
- Three sets of passenger elevators are available.
- Section 101 located near the northwest entrance access to all levels including floor seating.
- Section 106 located near the northeast entrance offers access to all levels except floor seating.
- Section 109 is located inside the exclusive club and suite level entrance on the east side and is only for club and suite level seating.
- The staff has been trained for emergency preparedness and evacuation and will help bring persons with disabilities to safety
- Assistive Listening devices are available at no charge at the guest relations desk inside the northeast entrance across from section 105 with valid id
- Accessible parking is available in the parking lots on the south side of the arena.
Entrances are available on SW 3rd St east of Robinson. Accessible parking spaces are also available in the underground parking garage at the neighboring Cox Convention Center.
- Service Animals are allowed in the venue.
- Sign language interpreters are available for select events. Please call 405-602-8700 three weeks before a ticketed event to see if one can be arranged for you.
- Complimentary wheelchairs and wheelchair assistance are available at the guest relations desk.
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event starts time. For some concerts and special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait before entry for an appropriate break period.
Large bags should not be brought to the venue. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances.
Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Usually, events and shows are never canceled since the show must go on. But if a show is canceled or postponed due to weather or artist cancellation you can request a refund or reschedule of your ticket at 405-602-8700.
Clothes are required, but the style is up to you. If a show has specific attire requirements it will be listed in the program or event description.
Outside food and drink are not allowed. There are concession stands and restaurants around the arena that will be available for snacks, light refreshments, and meals.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 405-602-8661. after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
The Chesapeake Energy Arena does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
The Chesapeake Energy Arena restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Bags are subject to search by event security staff. Large bags should not be brought to the venue.
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Clothing that features potentially offensive or age-inappropriate images or phrasing
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage not purchased from the bar
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Phones and pagers must be shut off during performances
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Signs that display offensive imagery or are large enough to block the view of the event
- Tape Recorders
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Signs that are large enough to obstruct a view of the event
- Other items that in the judgment of The Chesapeake Energy Arena management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.